Kale is a super veggie packed goodness. Here is a very tasty recipe that is a favorite in our house. Our kids go crazy over this crunchy and healthy treat. We make multiple batches at a time and they rarely last the night. Make a batch, and you will see why.
- Preheat oven to 315°F.
- Trim tough stems from kale and discard; cut large leaves into 2-inch pieces (leave any small leaves whole).
- Place in a large bowl, drizzle with oil and toss.
- Add sea salt, or other seasoning and toss again.
- Arrange kale on baking sheets in single layer; bake until crispy and the edges just begin to brown, about 12 minutes.
- Remove from oven and add nutrional yeast or grated Parmigiano-Reggiano.